Direct debit monthly memberships: terms & conditions
You must agree to the following in order to subscribe to this offer:
- You have to subscribe for a minimum of 3 month membership. During this period, you can’t cancel it.
- The first payment of 38,50€ has to be made in reception, either by cash or card.
- The second and following payments will be on direct debit.
- Payments will continue to be taken out of the bank account until a written cancelation form is presented. This must be presented before the 25th of the month in order to cancel the following month. If cancellation paperwork is received after the 25th, the following month will be taken as normal and cancellation will be applied to the month after.
- Monthly direct debit membership runs from the 1st of the month until the end of the month. We’ll charge you the proportional share at the time of your subscription.
Example: If you subscribe on the 15th of October, you’ll pay the remaining 15 days until the end of the month. This first payment has to be done in reception, either by cash or card. Starting from the following month, payments will be on direct debit.
Example 2: If you subscribe after the 25th of October, you’ll pay the proportional share + the total amount of the following month (in this case, November) in cash or card at the reception. The following payments, starting from December on, will be on direct debit.
- In case payment could not be taken from the account, the membership will be immediately cancelled and no access to the gym will be permitted. Also, extra bank costs incurred due to lack of funds will be charged to the client.
WHICH DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO SUBSCRIBE?
DNI/NIE or passport and bank account number. Please remember that the first payment has to be carried out by cash or card in reception.
WHEN WILL I BE CHARGED?
The first day of each month. Depending on your bank company, you’ll get charged within the first 10 days of the month.
CAN I CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION BY PHONE OR SOCIAL NETWORKS?
No. You have to sign an official cancellation document in reception or send us an email requesting cancellation, but only after the first 3 months of your subscription.
WILL MY MEMBERSHIP BE FREEZED IF I DON’T USE IT?
We cannot freeze this type of membership for non usage. You will have to fill out the cancellation form and present it to the centre.
WILL I GET A REFUND IF I DON’T USE MY MEMBERSHIP?
Monthly memberships on direct debit are non refundable and will continue to be charged until a cancellation form is presented, even if the person has not been attending the gym.
CAN I TRANSFER MY MEMBERSHIP TO SOMEONE ELSE?
No, that’s not allowed.