Terms & conditions for childrens climbing classes
- Every child must have his/her own material (climbing shoes and harness) starting from 2021 Oct 1st. If not, they will have to rent it and pay according to rental prices.
- If payment has not been received by the 10th of the month, the child’s place will be suspended until payment is made and can possibly lose his/her place in the class.
- Classes that fall on a fiesta will be lost and cannot be retrieved.
- Missed classes due to illness or holidays will not be retrieved.
- Class days and times may be changed at the discretion of the teacher to suit the best interest of the child.
- Our class schedule follows the same calendar as the school year. Classes will stop during holidays and fiestas.
- During each calendar month 8 classes will be offered. On the occasion that there are not enough days in the month due to school holidays (not fiestas), these classes will be recuperated at some point but payment will stay the same.
- Notification of cancellation must be given before day 25 of the existing month, in order to cancel the following months. If not, the monthly amount will be taken out as normal and no refund will be given. Cancellation will then be effective starting from the next month.
- When you sign up for climbing classes, you will be signing up for 10 months of classes (10 payments of €50 or 35€).
- Once the class has finished the monitor / centre is no longer responsible for the child’s safety and we ask that parents are at the centre on time to collect their child to avoid any situations.
(*) Federation fees for 2022 are obligatory and will be due to be paid separately in January 2022 according to the tariff of the climbing Federation.